Friday, October 24, 2008

Alive and kicking...and writing to prove it!

Well, hi there, world! See, told you I was alive down here! This post is just to let my family and friends know that I'm alive and well, and that I'll be writing fairly regularly on here from now on. I decided to start using this so that my aunts can keep up with what's new and exciting (or possibly new and boring...) with me. Hopefully, my mom can keep track of this one, too, since MySpace gives her fits when she tries to load mine. So, here I am, writing for the world to see and for my family to feel a bit more at ease, knowing that I'm well. Stay tuned for more written adventures to come!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you've joined the blogging community. Can't wait to see what kind of pictures you come up with to post. Love your little heart icon. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere girlie! Can't wait to read about your goings ons! *L* I'm kinda fond of your heart too...both your icon AND your real one!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THIS blog I can see! And I will be checking up on you so watch what you say.
    And I'm still gonna miss you no matter what you do.

    ReplyDelete